DP100 is firm and durable, applicable to pre-grinding and fine grinding for medium hard, hard and brittle solid materials. It can grind samples into 100μm particles very quickly.
The samples are grinded via the pressure and frictional force generated between a rotating disc and another fixed disc. After the sample enters into grinding chamber, the progressively arranged teeth of the grinding disc first subject the sample to preliminary crushing, centrifugal force then moves it to the outer regions of the grinding discs where fine grinding takes place. The ground sample falls into the sample receiver via the gap of the grinding discs.
Concrete, building debris, granite, basalt, silicate, gypsum, dry soil samples, depositional sludge, quartz, coal, coke, lime mud, refractory clay, glass and ceramics for dentistry and so on.
- Simple operation, easy cleaning
- The sample feed size up to 20mm
- Efficient sample treatment, extreme size reduction can be reached in a short period
- Dust discharge connector design can prevent sample powders from polluting environment
- Grinding discs made of various materials are available for selection and wear-resistant.
- The gap of grinding discs can be adjusted continuously
- Large processing capacity of samples
- Disc gap adjustment can be digital displayed
|The gap setting||0.1~5mm|
|Power supply||380V ,50Hz|
|Instrument size (W*D*H)||410*880*420mm|
|Package size (W*D*H)||600*1160*625mm|