Nabi- UV/Vis Nano Spectrophotometer is a miniature spectrophotometer that can measure cuvette and microvolume samples. Using spectrometer technology, it can accurately and conveniently measure and analyze single wavelength as well as spectrums. It is a standalone system with 7.0” touch screen LCD, and simple data back up through USB is possible.
- Cuvette and microvolume sample.
- Measurement of single wavelength as well as spectrum analysis using spectrometer technology.
- Simple and miniature design.
- Stand-alone system with easy-to-use 7.0” LCD touch screen.
- Simple data backup using USB.
- Modes: DNA/RNA, protein, cells, end point, kinetic, spectrum
Nano Volume Specification
|Light Source||Xenon Flash Lamp|
|Detector||CCD (2,048 Pixels), (reference beam available)|
|Wavelength Accuracy||±1 nm|
|Wavelength Range||190 – 1,100 nm|
|Spectral Resolution||0.3 nm|
|Dimension||220 x 280 x 220 mm|
8.6 x 11.0 x 8.6 in
|Operator Voltage||100 – 240 V, 50 – 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||80 – 100 W|
|LCD Touch Panel||7.0 in|
|Absorbance Precision||1% at 100 ng/µl|
|Absorbance Range||0 – 300 Abs. (10 nm equivalent)|
|Detection Limit||2 ng/µl (dsDNA)|
|Maximum Concentration||15,000 ng/µl (dsDNA)|
|Measurement Time||5 sec|
|Minimum Sample Size||1 µl|
|Path Length||0.01 – 1.2 mm (Auto-ranging)|
|Beam Height||8.5 mm|
|Absorbance Range||0.002 – 2.0 Abs.|
|Measurement Time||3 sec|